Ammonium molybdate ((T-4)ammonium molybdate;Ammonium tetramolybdate; Diammonium molybdate;) Easy purification, easy dissolution and easy pyrolysis. Moreover, the NH3 gas from pyrolysis can escape fully with heating and no longer contaminate molybdenum products. Heated to 90°C, will loss a water of crystallization, 170 ~ 190°C, broken down into ammonia, water, and molybdenum trioxide. Placed air weathering, and lose some ammonia.Therefore, ammonium molybdate is widely used as the basic material for producing high purity molybdenum products. Ammonium molybdate is also used to produce molybdenum catalyst, molybdenum pigment and other molybdenum chemical products such as basic raw materials.
CAS NO: 13106-76-8
Molecular formula: H8MoN2O4
Molecular weight: 196.0145
Appearance：White/white with light green crystalline powder
Melting point: 300°C
Storage Temp: Keep the reservoir sealed, keep in cool , dry place
Solubleness: insoluble in ethyl alcohol ;soluble in water, Acetic acid, hydrochloric acid, lye; Toxic
1. The petrochemical industry USES ammonium molybdate as a catalyst, and the metallurgical industry USES ammonium molybdate to make molybdenum powder, molybdenum strip, molybdenum wire, molybdenum blank, molybdenum sheet, etc. It can also be used as the raw material for the manufacture of ceramic pigments, pigments and other molybdenum compounds.
2. Used as a reagent for the determination of phosphate, nickel, germanium, selenium dioxide, arsenite and lead.Reagent for chromatographic analysis.
3. Determination of phosphate, arsenate, lead and alkaloid. Phosphorus content in soil and plant was determined by molybdenum blue method. The activity of inorganic phosphorus and alkaline phosphatase in serum was determined. Determination of silicon and phosphorus in iron and steel. Used for ceramic glaze.
4. For the plant, ammonium molybdate can promote the growth and development of the nodule, Rhizobium nitrogen fixation activity, the promotion of biological nitrogen fixation and nodule more bulky. It can make thick leaves of fruit trees, protecting flowers and fruit, improve pollination and fruit set, fruit enlargement fast.
Method of application
1. Seed dressing: 1-2g ammonium molybdate of per kilogram seeds. Seeding after stacking 1-2 hours to be dried.
2. Seed soaking: Soaking the seeds 12-20 hours with 0.05% ammonium molybdate solution.The combination of seed dressing and foliar spraying can save fertilizer.
3. Foliar spraying: 0.03-0.05% ammonium molybdate solution for 50-75 kg /mu, in the seedling stage or before the flowering stage continuous spraying 2-3 times can get the best results, each separated by 7 to 10 days.
4. Seed fertilization: For per mu,10-28g ammonium molybdate of water dissolved mixed with phosphate, potash in the furrow or hole.