1. In the building materials industry, it is mainly used for colored cement, colored cement floor tiles, colored cement tiles, imitation glazed tiles, concrete floor tiles, colored mortar, colored asphalt, terrazzo, mosaic tiles, artificial marble and wall flour brushes, etc.
2. Used in various paint coloring and protection materials, including waterborne interior and exterior wall coatings, powder coatings, etc.
3. Applicable to oily paints including epoxy, alkyd, amino and other primers and topcoats
4. Can be used in toy paints, decorative paints, furniture paints, electrophoretic paints and enamels.
5. Iron red primer has anti-rust function, which can replace high-priced red dan paint and save non-ferrous metals.
6. Used for the coloring of plastic products, such as thermosetting plastics and thermoplastics, and the coloration of rubber products, such as automobile inner tubes, aircraft inner tubes, bicycle inner tubes, etc.
7. For advanced refining materials, used for polishing precision metal equipment, optical glass, etc. High purity is the main base for powder metallurgy, used to smelt various magnetic alloys and other advanced alloy steels. It is obtained by high temperature calcination of ferrous sulfate or iron oxide yellow or lower iron, or directly from a liquid medium.