Melting point: 230℃
Molecular weight: 169
Glyphosate is a non-selective, residue-free, herbicide that is very effective against perennial root weeds and is widely used in rubber, mulberry, tea, orchards, and sugar cane fields. It mainly inhibits enol pyruvyl shikimin phosphate synthase in plants, thereby inhibiting the conversion of shikimin to phenylalanine, tyrosine and tryptophan, which interferes with protein synthesis and causes plant death.
Glyphosate has a killing effect only after it contacts green tissue. Due to the different sensitivity of various weeds to glyphosate, the dosage is also different.
1. Weeding in orchards, mulberry gardens, etc. Use 1% aqua agent 0.5-1 kg per acre for the control of 1-year-old weeds, and 1-1.5 kg acre 10% aqueous solution for the control of perennial weeds. Spray 20-30 kg of water to the stems and leaves of weeds.
2. Weeding in farmland Before weeding in farmland, weeds should be controlled before weeding in the field. In the growth period of cotton, it is necessary to use directional spray with hood spray. Use 0.5% -0.75kg of 10% water solution per mu and 20-30kg of water.
3. Weeding in recreation areas, fields, and roads At the 4-6 leaf stage of weeds, use 0.5-1 kg of 10% water solution per mu, add 100 ml of diesel oil, 20-30 kg of water, spray the weeds.
4. For some vicious weeds, such as fragrant monkshood reeds, etc., we can add additives according to 200 grams per acre of land.
1. Glyphosate is a biocide herbicide, and it is important to avoid contaminating crops when applying pesticides to avoid causing pesticide damage.
2. For perennial malignant weeds, such as Phellodendron arundinacea, monkshood, etc., the application of the drug once a month after the first application can achieve the desired control effect.
3. Add appropriate amount of diesel oil or washing powder to the liquid medicine to improve the efficacy.
4. On sunny days and at high temperatures, the effect of the medication is good, and the spray should be refilled within 4-6 hours after spraying.
5. Glyphosate is acidic, plastic containers should be used when storing and using.
6. Spraying equipment should be cleaned repeatedly.
7. When the package is damaged, it may regain moisture and agglomerate under high humidity, and crystals may also precipitate during low temperature storage. When used, the container should be shaken sufficiently to dissolve the crystals to ensure the efficacy of the drug.
8. It is a systemic conductive herbicidal herbicide, pay attention to prevent the drug mist from drifting to non-target plants to cause drug damage when applying.
9. It is easy to lose its activity by complexing with calcium, magnesium, aluminum and other ions. When diluting pesticides, clean soft water should be used. When mixed with muddy or dirty water, it will reduce the efficacy.
10. Do not cut grass, graze and turn the ground within 3 days after application.