Triacontanol (TRIA) is a natural plant growth regulator found in epicuticular waxes. It is used to enhance the crop production in millions of hectares, particularly in Asia
There are two formulations of Triacontanol. One is triacontanol 90%TC and another one is triacontanol 1.5%EP
Solubility of Triacontanol:
Triacontanol90%TC,insoluble in water, difficult to dissolve in cold ethanol, benzene, soluble in chloroform, methylene chloride. It's stable to heat. Light, air, heat and alkali;
Triacontanol 1.5%EP, It can dissolve in water easily
Mode of Action
Thriacontanol plays a variety of physiological role
1. To promote energy storage;
2. To improve cell permeability;
3. To increase chlorophyll content and photosynthetic strength;
4. To enhance enzymatic activity, and promote mineral absorption ;
5. To promote seed germination , and rooting,
6. To increase protein dry material content, promote maturation of plants.
Applications and directions for Triacontanol
Triacontanol is not a kind of plant nutrient, the spray concentration can not be blindly increase. It's not a substitute for fertilizer and other measures to increase production.
Contact:Sophia wang E-mail address:firstname.lastname@example.org