Trichoderma harzianum T-22, as a biocontrol bacteria, can be used to prevent some plant diseases caused by Pythium, Rhizoctonia solani, Fusarium, Rhizopus, Rhizopus, Sclerotinia, and sclerotium. Its main active ingredient is Trichoderma harzianum T-22 strain. Trichoderma is a microorganism widely existing in nature. Trichoderma harzianum is a strain used in Trichoderma. The T-22 strain of Trichoderma harzianum is an artificially modified strain, which is composed of T95 strain and T12 strain.
1. It grows in the roots of plants and forms a "protective cover" to prevent infection by root pathogenic fungi.
2. It secretes enzymes and antibiotics and decomposes the cell wall of pathogenic fungi.
1. Competitive role: Trichoderma harzianum T-22 can grow rapidly in the roots and leaves of plants, and seize the site on the surface of plants to form a protective cover, just like putting boots on plants to prevent pathogenic fungi from coming into contact with plant roots and leaf surfaces. In order to protect the roots and leaves of plants from the above-mentioned pathogens, and to ensure that the plants can grow healthily.
The above figure shows the effect of Trichoderma harzianum T-22 on Pythium in soil (number of Pythium colonies per gram of soil)
2. Re-parasitic effect
Re-parasitic refers to a series of successive complex process of identifying, contacting, entanglement, penetrating and parasitic. In the process of interaction between Trichoderma and pathogens, the host hyphae secrete some substances to make Trichoderma tend to grow to host fungi. Once the host is identified by Trichoderma parasites, a parasitic relationship will be established. After Trichoderma recognizes the host fungus, the Trichoderma hyphae grows in parallel along the host hyphae and spirally entangles, and the attached cell-like branches are adsorbed on the host hyphae. And by secreting extracellular enzymes to dissolve the cell wall, penetrate the host hyphae, absorb nutrients, and then kill the pathogen.
The picture above shows T-22 killing pathogens by parasitism
3. Antibiotic action: Trichoderma harzianum can secrete a part of antibiotics, which can inhibit the growth and colonization of pathogenic bacteria and reduce the harm of pathogenic bacteria.
The above picture shows the antibacterial test of Trichoderma-derived antibiotics.
4. Plant growth regulation: Trichoderma colonizes plant roots and produces compounds that stimulate plant growth and induce plant defense responses, improve root microenvironment, enhance plant growth and disease resistance, and increase crop yield and yield.
Pictured above is the performance of T-22 on peppers, lettuce and tomatoes.
The above picture shows the performance of T-22 on Jilin ginseng.
The picture above shows the performance of T-22 on the pepper
The picture above shows the effect of T-22 on celery
Inducing plant resistance, initiating plant defense responses
T-22 can be metabolized to produce xylanase. Under the action of xylanase, plants have obvious defense reaction, K+, H+, Ca2+ ion channels open, ethylene synthesis and accumulation of PR protein. T-22 produces chitinase and β-1,3-glucanase plays an important role in plant pathogenic fungi. The plant's defense response can be initiated, causing plants to produce and accumulate phenolic compounds and lignin associated with disease resistance. At the same time, the protease produced by T-22 can decompose the pathogen of the plant cell wall, directly inhibit the germination of the pathogen, inactivate the enzyme of the pathogen, and prevent the pathogen from invading the plant cell.
The best use period of HarzTM Trichoderma is the seedbed period. It is used once after sowing. It is used once more at the time of transplanting, and then supplemented once every 3 months, which can completely inhibit the growth of pathogenic fungi around the roots of plants. And customized to effectively control the occurrence of root diseases. A shorter dose can be used once.
The picture above shows the effect of RootShield on the tomato seedbed.
The use of Trichoderma on golf grass lawn can prevent diseases caused by Rhizoctonia solani, Fusarium, Pythium, etc. It should be used once before the lawn returns to green, inhibiting the initial infection of pathogenic bacteria in the soil, when the environment warms up and the lawn returns to green And half the amount of spraying to reduce the infection interval of 7-15 days, can effectively prevent the harm and occurrence of diseases.