Gamma-aminobutyric acid is a non-protein amino acid that naturally occurs in biological organisms, and is also an important intracellular signaling molecule. It is abbreviated as GABA. γ-aminobutyric acid is widely found in animals and plants, as a biological biostimulant, a cell signal inducer.
Molecular formula: C4H9NO2
Molecular weight: 130.1
Physical and chemical properties:
white or off-white crystalline powder, slightly smelly, slightly bitter taste, strong hygroscopicity, very easily-soluble in water, slightly soluble in hot ethanol, insoluble in cold ethanol, ether and benzene. GABA is acid and alkali resistant with good compound compatibility.
Mechanism of action in plants:
1. Adjust osmotic pressure and Ph value
2. Participate in the tricarboxylic acid cycle and promote plant energy metabolism
3. Regulate C / N balance and regulate the level of plant signaling substances (endogenous hormones)
4. Participate in environmental stress response and improve immunity
1. Promote photosynthesis and energy metabolism
2. Promote vegetative and reproductive growth of plants
3. Improve the resistance of crops to different adversities such as saline-alkali stress, hypoxic stress, drought and water-logging.
4. Promote the absorption of K +, Ca2 +, Mg2 + and other mineral elements by crops, and adjust the carbon and nitrogen nutrition balance.
Mechanism of action in animals:
1. Regulate the excitability of the central nervous system, has a significant sedative effect.
2. Enhance the phagocytic capacity of reticuloendothelial cells, significantly improve the function of T lymphocytes, enhance the body's non-specific immune function, also have a significant promotion effect on humoral immunity, and enhance the body's defense ability against various non-specific stimuli.
3. Improve body fluid microcirculation and enhance the body's role in scavenging free radicals.
4. Improve the process of the animal's response to stress, prolong the resistance period of the stress response, have the effect of relieving or eliminating the stress, and make the animal quickly return to a healthy state.
5. Enhance animal body metabolism and tissue regeneration, promote the growth and development of livestock and poultry, improve uniformity, improve skin color, and improve feed utilization.
1. Prevent and control the restlessness and restlessness of livestock and poultry, and improve animal sleep.
2. Eliminate the stress response caused by physiological changes, poor feed, and bad environment, ensure the normal metabolic activities of the animal in various stress states, significantly improve the animal's health, reduce animal commotion, fighting, arching, biting Abnormal behaviors such as tail, anorexia, and pecking.
3. Promote animal appetite, increase feed intake, avoid malnutrition caused by stress, and reduce production performance; improve the utilization of vitamins, minerals and amino acids in diets, reduce feed-to-meat ratio, and reduce feed costs.
4. Promote the growth and development of livestock and poultry, improve uniformity; improve animal skin color and muscle color, improve meat quality and increase commodity value.
5. Improve the immunity of the animal body, enhance the animal's ability to resist disease; adjust the pathological process, reduce the amount of medication, and increase the survival rate of the animal.
Instructions for use:
The amount of compound feed added per ton is 25-50 grams, mixed evenly.