Organic Soil Fertilizer Humic Acid/Fulvic Acid Powder
★ Natural green product, best choice to supplement organic matter to soil, loose soil and improve soil structure, increase soil fertility and ease soil acidification, enhance the capacity of soil aeration, water retention and fertility.
★ 100% water soluble and no residue, absorbable, quick effect, outstanding feature on plant growing, fruit expansion, colouring, good taste and ripen advance, suitable for production in high efficient agriculture.
CAS NO.: 479-66-3
Physical and chemical properties
|Source||humic acid/fulvic acid from leonardite|
|Appearance||Brown Yellow Powder|
|Purity||95%TC, 70%TC for sale|
Humic Acid/Fulvic Acid Formulation
|Humic Acid Liquid||Yellowish Humic Acid Powder|
Humic Acid/Fulvic Acid Application:
Fulvic Acid applied in agriculture and gardening industry, have benefit as following:
1. Offering drought resistance, due to improved moisture storage and because it can build brix levels. High brix plants are less prone to wilting.
2. Increasing the permeability of plant membranes, improving the uptake of nutrients
3. Neutralizing both acid and alkaline soils, regulating the PH value of soils, with the prominent effect in alkaline and acidic soil
4. Increasing the effectiveness of fertilizers and reducing nutrient especially nitrate leaching as well as reducing nitrate leaking into the groundwater
5. Detoxifying pollutants in the soil and absorbing poisons (reducing soil-life damage) as well as catalyzing the rapid breakdown of the toxins
6. Increasing the effectiveness of herbicide, pesticide and fungicide.
Humic Acid/Fulvic Acid Usage:
(1) Spray leaf surface: use 100g solution which soluble with 100kg water per 1000m2, you can use or not use trace element.
(2) Applied to soil: use 1000g to irrigate per 1000m2 or spray with 1000g which soluble with 1000kg water, can use it individually or mix with other fertilizer.
Humic Acid/Fulvic Acid Package
|Humic Acid powder||1kg/bag, 25kg/drum or on your demand|
|Humic Acid liquid||1L/bottle, 5L/bottle, 20L/drum or on your demand|