Names: Propyl dihydrojasmonate
Molecular Formula: C15H26O3
EINECS No.: 158474-72-7
Type: Agrochemical Intermediates
Application: Pharm Intermediates
Product name: Propyl dihydrojasmonate
Molecular Weight: 254.37
Usage: Plant Growth Regulator
Appearance: The active agent is colorless viscous transparent liquid with aromatic smell, and 5% soluble liquid is light yellow transparent liquid.
Dosage form: 98% crude oil, 5% soluble liquid agent.
Detection method: High efficiency gas chromatography, C18 column, water + methanol as mobile phase.
Physical and Chemical Properties
1. The appearance of the active drug is a colorless viscous transparent liquid with aromatic smell.
2. Soluble in methanol, ethanol and acetone, insoluble in water, stable in acidic, neutral and alkaline media.
Function of Propyl dihydrojasmonate
1. It is a synthetic plant growth regulator, similar in structure to jasmonic acid, a natural plant regulator commonly found in vascular plants, with the same function and similar action pattern, and harmless to the environment.
2. It can promote the synthesis of endogenous S-ABA inducers, promote ethylene production and promote fruit ripening.
3. It can catalyze the synthesis of anthocyanidin and carotene, enhance the accumulation of anthocyanidin and improve the antioxidant capacity of fruits.
4. It can induce the expression of plant resistance genes, arouse the active defense of plants and enhance their resistance to adversity.
Storage:It should be stored in a well-closed container at low temperature, keep away from moisture, heat and light.
1. Can increase the grape ear, grain weight and soluble solid content, and promote the color of fruit surface;
2. It can promote healthy ripening of apples, perfect coloring, and effectively improve fruit quality;
3. Improve cold and drought resistance and antiviral ability of wheat, maize and rice;
4. It can be mixed with micro fertilizer and potash fertilizer, and mixed with brassica to reduce the amount and increase the efficiency;
5. After PDJ treatment, the content of anthocyanidin in fruit increased significantly, which promoted coloring and early fruit ripening;
Compared with abscisic acid and ethephon, it does not produce deciduous fruit, and promotes healthy ripening of grapes, cherries and apples in advance with perfect coloring.
Usage of Propyl dihydrojasmonate
It is suitable for jujube, citrus, grape, strawberry, apple and other crops. It can be sprayed on the leaf surface of 50PPM during the fruit expansion period with remarkable effect.