【Product Name】 Fungicide @Panpan Industry Co., Limited
【Preparation】 Chloroisobromine Cyanuric Acid 50%SP
【Toxicity】 Low toxicity
【Crops】 Cabbage Rice Tobacco Tomato Cucumber Pepper Flower
【Features】Spraying chlorobromoisocyanuric acid on the surface of the crop can slowly release hypobromous acid (HOBr) and hypochlorous acid (HOCl). The activity of hypobromous acid is four times that of hypochlorous acid. It has strong killing bacteria and fungi. Sprayed on the crop, the precursor after release of hypobromous acid by systemic conduction forms triazinedione (DHT) and triazine (ADHL), which can effectively kill the virus. 50% chlorobromoisocyanuric acid soluble powder is generally used in agriculture as a high-efficiency, broad-spectrum, new systemic fungicide, which can kill various bacteria, algae, fungi and germs. In addition, because the starting materials are rich in potassium salts and trace elements, chlorobromoisocyanuric acid not only has a strong ability to prevent and kill bacteria, fungi and viruses, but also promotes the growth of crops.
【Characteristic】 Safe, Easy to use, Low dosage, Good effect
【Application techniques and methods】
Stripe leaf blight
Red star disease
500-750 times dilution
1. To use before or during the onset of the disease, increase the dose during the peak period;
2. Mix 30-50 kg of water evenly.
3. This product is used to control pepper and cucumber diseases three times a season, with a safe interval of 3 days; rice is used up to 3 times per season, with a safe interval of 7 days; Chinese cabbage is used 3 times a week, with a safe interval of 3 days; Tobacco is used three times a season, with a safe interval of 21 days.
Chloroisobromine Cyanuric Acid 50%SP is a fungicide, which can effectively control rice blast, sheath blight, bacterial blight, stripe disease, bacterial stripe disease, pepper virus disease, cucumber downy mildew, cabbage soft rot, tobacco Various diseases such as wildfire and brown star disease.
1. This product should not be mixed with alkaline pesticides. If it needs to be mixed with organophosphorus pesticides, it needs to be diluted twice. The liquid medicine and its waste liquid shall not pollute the environment of various waters and soils.
2. Pay attention to protection when wearing, wear protective clothing, protective gloves and protective glasses. Pregnant women and lactating women should avoid contact with this medicine and ban smoking and eating at work. After using the medicine, apply soap and water to wash your face, hands and exposed parts. Do not arbitrarily pour the instrument cleaning solution. Do not contaminate the water source.
3. Please strictly follow the control object, the use of concentration spray.
4. In order to delay the generation of resistance, can be used in rotation with other fungicides of different mechanisms of action;
5. Pregnant women, lactating women and allergies are banned, any adverse reactions in use, please seek medical advice.
Poisoning first aid:
Moderate irritant to the eyes, dizziness, headache, nausea, vomiting, etc., if ingested, immediately induce vomiting and medical treatment; eyes splashing, skin adhesion with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes.
Storage and transportation:
1. This product is transported as ordinary goods;
2. This product is stored in a cool, dry and ventilated place. Keep out of reach of children and lock them.
3. It can not be stored with other food, beverages, food, feed and other goods.